Too often, technical founders create companies to only later discover that they do not address real market problems. Even worse, getting to this conclusion often takes years of founders’ time as they go through several business iterations.
The Bakery has set up the Start Programme to enable you to build companies that respond to immediate challenges faced by industry today. We give you exclusive access to the key stakeholders – the decision makers and people who matter – within corporates who possess decades of industry experience. Through joining Start you’ll go through a journey to discover the sector’s true pain points, while at the same time securing the best footing available upon which to start a company, solving real market needs.
We’ve unlocked the problems, found your first customer (even your first potential investor): now all we need is you.
What we are looking for:
- Technical talent capable of building solutions for large problems faced by industry; and
- Persons who can evidence entrepreneurialism in their past activities; or
- Persons with an interest in sports, e-sports, betting, media / broadcast and gaming technologies;
What we offer:
- A structured programme where you can meet a co-founder, gain access to corporates’ real pain points, and develop a network with London’s investment and entrepreneurial community;
- A guaranteed monthly stipend of £1,500;
- 100% equity in your company at incorporation;
- Opportunities to raise a pre-seed and seed round of investment from our fund;
Our next cohort begins in January 2019, and will be addressing the sports, e-sports, broadcast, gaming and betting sectors.