An opportunity has arisen for an experienced ASP.Net/C# Developer to join an exciting Manchester-based technology company whose survey solution business has been designed to make gaining customer feedback and insights easy, fast with real time data.
Based in Cheshire, with excellent transport links, this is a rare opportunity for an ambitious developer to report directly to the directors and play an integral role at an ambitious, early stage company that is on a mission to continue growing internationally.
The successful ASP.Net developer will be take a lead position being responsible for the on-going maintenance, implementing best-practice security, and innovative and creative UX techniques to deliver a product that keeps the company ahead of its competition. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Full webservices administration, carrying out maintenance and enhancements
- Database administration, maintenance, back-ups and reporting
- Systems administration taking responsibility for VPS and the suite of programmes running on it
- Integration and production of website deployment, source control and Mobile App Deployment
- All IT security, implementation, maintenance, hard disc back-ups, credentials updated, Windows patches updates
- Support the marketing department with SEO analytical/webmaster tools
- General office IT support with PCs, Macs, Mobile phones, tablets, and printers.
You must be confident in handling the above as a key technology advisor in the company, and be capable of challenging technical decisions in a professional and articulate manner. Contributing to the company’s long-range technical strategy, working with the management team on large volume scaling strategies. Ideally, the successful developer will have demonstrable experience within a medium sized company, in addition to possessing the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working with C#, ASP.Net, Programming languages.
- Full understanding of Asynchronous programming
- Unix command line interfaces
- CSS 3 HTML 5
- Medium level SQL scripting/joins
- SQL client studio, entity framework
- IIS 8 – Internet Information Services, Window Server 2012
- Microsoft Servers Operations, Windows Update, Remote Desktop Protocol
- Git distributed source control
- Software lifecycle strategy
- Powershell scripting. URL rewrites (web.com fig)
- Unix Style scripting
This is an exciting opportunity for the right developer to accelerator their career with an exciting company, that has ambitious plans for the future.
In return we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Fun and energetic environment
- Working with a team of committed individuals
PLEASE NOTE: No recruitment agencies, freelancers or contractors will be considered, this is a full time role and they must be able to work in our Stockport office.