Why are we looking for a Talent Acquisition person? We are rapidly growing, and we are looking a talented internal recruiter to drive our talent acquisition efforts. You will play a vital part in bringing the best talent to the company, and helping Pusher grow into the billion dollars company it’s on track to become.
What you will be up to at Pusher
You will be involved in recruiting across a wide variety of roles and levels, including software engineers, marketers, support, sales and many other areas.
You will also:
- Define and drive our talent acquisition strategy
- Develop a diverse pipeline of excellent prospects to source proactively for current and future roles.
- Reaching out to prospective candidates about positions
- screening candidates (technical and non-technical)
- Attending recruitment fairs and meetups to evangelise our mission
- Recommend candidates who can help the business achieve its future goals
- Headhunt passive talent and continuously build talent pipelines
- Collaborating with all departments to understand the hiring needs of the business
What are you like?
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, etc.
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- The ability to think outside the box to find new and innovative ways of sourcing talent at all levels
You should feel you have the potential to be one of the top recruiters anywhere in the world, and want to work with a team of similarly talented people, in an environment where recruitment is considered one of the most important tasks for the company.
If you feel this is you, click the apply button and get in touch with us!
- Competitive salary
- Lovely peaceful canal-side office in the trendy Hackney
- Flexible hours
- Macbooks for all
- Regular all-hands hackdays
- Opportunities to blog, speak, and think for yourself
- We’re a profitable company
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- Pension Plan