Pusher is a communication layer for application developers that routes data at scale and in realtime. We want to improve the lives of other developers by making hard problems simple, freeing them from operating and maintaining their own realtime infrastructure.
We are demanding about who we hire, and look for personal qualities as much as experience.
What have you done?
- You have loads of experience building web applications in a variety of languages and technology stacks
- You’ve built APIs, and you know what makes an API great
- You know what makes web developers do this, and what makes them do this
- What are you like?
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You’re an advocate of using services like ours
- You’re creative and open to experimentation
- You have a relentless drive to make things better for our customers
- You’re opinionated about what makes a tool great…
- …but you’re pragmatic about how to achieve greatness
What would be even better?
- You’ve used Pusher in the past
- You know something we don’t (try us)
- Pusher is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
- Competitive salary
- Lovely peaceful canal-side office in the trendy Hackney
- Flexible hours
- Macbooks for all
- Regular all-hands hackdays
- Opportunities to blog, speak, and think for yourself
- We’re a profitable company
- Team lunches
- Private health insurance
- Pension Plan