We’re looking to build our sales team by finding bright, hardworking reps who can sell a technical product to developer, product manager and VP of Engineering with integrity and conviction.
Since we are just building the team, each member will play an integral role in defining our sales strategy, improving the way we reach the decision-makers, and honing our qualification processes. You will be the dominant driver of revenue growth.
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into paying customers
- Work with the Sales development team to direct where they focus their efforts
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline
- Create sales material
- Closing & negotiating contracts
- Maintain pipeline in our Sales CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven ability to consistently beat quota.
- Experience selling to mid-market and above companies.
- Be a great writer, and an even better learner.
- Have excellent communication and client skills.
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and challenges in order to exceed quota.
- Understand and have enthusiasm for the PaaS and developer tools environment
- Able to build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Have a strong desire to constantly adapt and improve our sales strategy.
- Have the skills to close deals using email, web collaboration tools and phone.
- Have the ability to explain complex solutions in layman’s terms.
- Adept at navigating organisations to identify and manage relationships with the landscape of decision makers, detractors, and champions.
- Competitive salary
- Lovely peaceful canal-side office in the trendy Hackney
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Macbooks for all
- Profitable company
- A healthy dollop of Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose
- Team lunches
- Team outings and holiday party
- Private Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Apply for this job